- Planned daily program and flexible schedule accommodate; individual needs, interests, strengths, abilities, learning styles, independent decision-making and responsible choices.
- Opportunities for quiet/active, large/small, group/individual activities.
- Feedback from children influence program activities and options.
- Cooking Club provides food experiences and teaches introductory cooking skills.
- Creative audio/visual activities.
- Homework and study areas.
- Outdoor play time on the large sports field and newly constructed playground, plus organized sports and games.